Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Are a lot of people using IT services?

I am curious if a lot of people are using IT repair memberships. My computer crashed a month ago and I called Dell but unfortunately I was past my warranty service. I called the Geek Squad and was told they could fix it for no less than $200. After probing around the internet I came across this service that would remotely fix my computer and continue to give me 24/7 tech support for a small membership fee. To make a long story short they fixed my computer in one hour and I didn't even have to sit in front of my computer waiting. He told me that I could put my phone on speaker and go about my business and he would let me know when he was done. wow, I had no idea there was a service out there like this one! I have called them repeatedly over the course of the month that I have been signed up and they have not let me down yet. Is this a new service or am I just clueless? I think it is the best thing since sliced bread. Ghost Repair 1-888-697-5061 ghostrepair.com yall have to check it out, give'em a call. I'm going to tell my boss about them too, were always having problems at work with our computers and the boss thinks he is a computer whiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment