Saturday, August 13, 2011

Studying abroad for a summer! Which country?

I think you should go where you have your heart set. I can tell you Italy is amazing, it IS like a big construction sight (lots and lots of guys will be hitting on you especially if you are a blonde!) they hit on everyone and dont care which is kind of annoying, but the places are beautiful and the food is amazing, its unforgettable. Out of those I've also been to Spain, only a short period of time but aesthetically it was incredible, I still liked Italy better. Also went to Turkey, very fun, fun people, lots of great shopping. I would DEFINITELY skip Mexico please dont go there. It is very dangerous right now, their president just got murdered there, the drug cartel is taking over so badly that they are thinking of legalizing all drugs. Also several tourists go tehre and never come back, and while some parts are pretty a lot of it is very ugly and dirty and disgusting. Two tourists were shot there as they laid on the beach, please dont go there. Anyway those were the only ones I went to, my parents went to Sweden and loved it, its up to you I hope I've helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment