Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Where do you think I will have the most rewarding career? Corporate or Education?

I do not mean in monetary terms. I worked in the corporate world for the past 7 years. I recently quit after completing my graduate degree. I am continuing my education for another degree in Higher Education. I would love to work in a college/university environment, but my previous degree leaves me open to a corporate job. The biggest issue I had with my previous employer was the lack of fulfillment in the work ( among other things). I want to work in an industry where I can grow professionally (not some place that will offer me more money; I am single so I don't need much). Which industry do you believe is best? I currently work part-time as a contractor (doing something similar to what I was), perhaps I can do both?

No comments:

Post a Comment