Saturday, August 13, 2011

My sister in-law has returned from spain after 3 years with 109 stitches in her leg after an abusive relations?

My sister in-law has returned from spain after 3 years with 109 stitches in her leg after an abusive relationship, she has came back with nothing and is living with us, my wife phoned the jobcentre plus to find out how she goes about making a claim for incapacity benefit and was told she will need to take a habitual test and told she will not p it and try again in a few months..We are all white british citizens born here with english parents and NI numbers since we started work...This does not sound right to me and will phone myself but wondered if anyone knew the crack...I have had to deal with the jobcentreplus in the past and they didn't have a clue what dept i needed etc etc. And these are supposed to help us taxpayers but dont know a thing and push you from pillar to post, is this man talking out his backside.

No comments:

Post a Comment