Friday, August 12, 2011

I have a question for all doctors that read this.?

I've been trying to do research on menopause. I haven't really figured out too much. This is over my mother. I'm worried. She never acted as like... weird as she does now. Today i was with a friend and they were like maybe she has menopause. She does NOT have her menstrual anymore. I don't know how many years ago it was, but i want to say any where from 4-6? Or maybe that's too much. She had a surgery done that made it stop because they were too much for her. She has hypo thyroid, but she has medication for it. She is ALWAYS freezing cold. She doesn't usually get very hot, so does this means its because of her thyroid? I almost want to say she's bipolar. I don't know anymore. Could this actually be menopause? Or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment