Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does anyone have an anxiety story or still have it tell me about it?

Ever since i could remember I had anxiety even at your age but at the time I didn't know what it was. I would get jittery, my heart would race, I felt horrible. I was always afraid to throw up too. I wished I was treated when I was your age because maybe I wouldn't have to go through it know. I have generalized anxiety disorder, OCD and depression. I still am afraid to throw up and I'm 35. I am being treated and I am much better than I was. I feel so bad for people your age going through this it is a scary way to grow up. I hope you get the best treatment for your anxiety. You can get relief from this and I hope you do. I hope the people caring for you realize that you do have an anxiety disorder and you do need help. Good Luck and if you feel like anxiety is coming on you can place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth behind your front teeth breath slowly through your nose and exhale out your mouth. Do that a few times. When your heart starts to race you want to try to focus on your breathing to relax. I use to carry around with me a little stone called a worry stone and when I felt the anxiety coming on I would rub the stone until I felt better. Anyway, Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment